UPUMS Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023. Official Notification Released for 220 Posts. Check eligibility, qualifications, and age criteria, and apply online at upums.ac.in
We are here to inform you that Uttar Pradesh University of Medical Sciences (UPUMS) has released an official notification regarding Staff Nurses vacancies. A total of 220 posts have been released for staff nurse. All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for these vacancies. If you are also one such candidates then you have landed on right platform. In the following article we will provide you all the necessary details. Selected students will be paid a salary of Level-7 in the Pay Matrix of ₹44900- 142400/-.
All the details are given in this article. Before applying for this recruitment you should check the eligibility criteria properly. Only if you fulfil all the eligibility criteria you will be able to apply for these vacancies. Online application commenced from 20th January 2023 and it will continue till 09 February 2023. You have to apply within this stipulated time period after which the registration window closes and you will not be able to apply for these vacancies.
UP Staff Nurse Vacancy 2023 Overview
|Conducting Body||Uttar Pradesh University of Medical Sciences|
|Job Name||Staff Nurses|
|Number of Posts||220|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Pay Scale||₹44900- 142400/-|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Last Date of Application Submission||9th February 2023|
Candidate applying for these vacancies s should have the following qualifications:
Qualifications Option 1
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing / B.Sc. Nursing from an Institute or University recognized by the Indian Nursing Council/State Nursing Council.
OR B.Sc. (Post-Certificate)/Post-Basic B.Sc. Nursing from an Institute or University recognized by the Indian Nursing Council/State Nursing Council.
- Registered as Nurse & Midwife with State/Indian Nursing Council.
Qualifications Option 2
- Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery from an Indian Nursing Council-recognized Institute/Board or Council.
- Registered as Nurse & Midwife in State/Indian Nursing Council.
- Two Years Experience in a minimum 50 bedded Hospital (registered with competent district medical authority) after acquiring the educational qualification.
- General Category /Other Backward Classes/ EWS – ₹2360/-
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe – ₹1416/-
- Starting date of online application submission – 20th January 2023
- Closing date of online application submission – 9th February 2023
How to apply online for UPUMS Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023 upums.ac.in.
- First of all, go to the official portal i.e upums.ac.in.
- After landing on the homepage hit on the link to apply.
- Fill in all the essential information like personal, educational, professional, etc.
- Upload the necessary documents like personal, educational, professional, etc.
- Pay the application fee.
- Once you submit all the details you will get a registration number.
- You have to save this registration number.
- Take a print out for future reference.
|UP Staff Nurse Recruitment Notification||Download Here|