UPPSC PCS hall ticket 2022 at www.uppsc.nic.in
Uppsc.nic.in UPPSC PCS Pre exam hall ticket 2022 www.uppsc.nic.in PCS Pre Mains exam date UPPSC PCS Admit Card UP PSC ACF RFO admit card download check link official update news releasing date declaration date downloading 2022 how to download UP PSC PCS Call Letter/ Admission Ticket.
UPPSC PCS Call Letter 2022 – Pre Mains Exam Date
UP PSC will conduct the PCS Mains exam from 23rd March 2022 to 27th March 2022 and ACF/RFO from 3rd April to 20 April 2022. Download PCS Call Letter by the Link given here.
Download UPPSC PCS Mains Admit Card 2022: Available HERE
Uttar Pradesh PSC PCS Recruitment-
UP Public Service Commission has recently declared and invited the online applications from the eligible applicants for the posts of Combined state/ Upper Subordinate Services (PCS). Various numbers of vacancies for these posts were 400 posts. Many interested and eligible applicants applied for these posts online. The process of submission of online applications for these posts was commenced from 5th February 2021 and closing date to apply for these posts was 5th March 2021.
|Name of the Organization/Commission||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)|
|Post’s Name||Combined state/Upper Subordinate Services (PCS)|
|Number of Vacancies||450+|
|Pre-exam date for 2021||24th October 2021|
|ACF/RFO Mains Exam Date for 2021||From 3rd April 2022 to 20th April 2022|
|Selection Process||Preliminary Examination (Objective Type & Multiple choice).|
Main Examination (Conventional Type, i.e. Written examination)
Viva- Voce (Personality Test).
|PCS Mains exam date for 2021||23rd March 2022 to 27th March 2022|
|Pre Exam Date 2022||12th June 2022|
|Application Submission starting date & Closing Date||5th Feb. 2021 to 5th March 2021|
|Mains Exam Date for 2022||From 27th September 2022|
UPPSC PCS Exam Date-
UP Public Service Commission will very soon conduct the written exam for the posts of Combined State/ Upper Subordinate Services (PCS). Contenders who applied for these posts are now waiting for the written exam dates, so they can prepare for the upcoming exam accordingly. There are many contenders who are searching and enquiring about the exam dates from the various sources. UPPSC will very soon release the exam dates on main official website of UPPSC. You can check more about the examination dates from the UPPSC Official website given in this article.
- Preliminary Examination (Objective Type and Multiple Choice).
- Main Examination (Conventional Type, i.e. Written Examination)
- Viva-Voce (Personality Test).
Hall Ticket –
All the applicants should download their hall ticket because if any applicant did not have the hall ticket then that applicant can not give the exam. So we request all the applicants to download their respective hall ticket from the official web portal. UPPSC will very soon upload the hall ticket then the applicants can download them from the official web portal. The applicant also downloads it from the link provided here.
|DEPARTMENT NAME||UTTAR PRADESH PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION|
|Name of the Post||Combined State/ Upper Subordinate Services (PCS)|
|Hall Ticket Releasing Date||March 16, 2022|
|Hall Ticket Status||Now Available|
How to Download Uttar Pradesh PSC PCS Admit Card/ Hall Ticket 2022?
- Firstly of all, go to the main official website of UPPSC.
- Open the Notification for related post displayed on computer/laptop screen
- Find the download hall ticket option here
- Here candidates will get the download hall ticket option
- Login with provisional ID and Password
- Click on download hall ticket option submit
- Finally, Download and print the hall ticket for future references.
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission PCS Exam Pattern
Pre Exam Pattern
- The written exam will be multiple choice objective type.
- The Preliminary Examination will consist of 2 compulsory papers.
- The papers shall be of 200 marks each and of two hours duration.
- Both the papers shall be objective type and multiple choice in which there shall be 150-100 questions respectively.
- For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the applicant, one third of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty.
- Paper -2 of the Prelims Examination will be a qualifying paper with minimum qualifying marks fixed at 33%.
- It is mandatory for the applicants to appear in both the papers of preliminary Exam for the purpose of evaluation.
- Therefore, an applicant will be disqualified in case he does not appear in both in papers.
- The merit of the applicants will be determined on the basis of marks.
MAINS EXAM PATTERN
- General Hindi, Essay and General Studies ( Ist, 2nd, 3rd & 4th papers).
- Paper shall be conventional type and for solving the questions three hours time is allowed.
- For optional Question papers 3.00 hours time is allowed
- 200 maximum marks has been allotted for each optional question paper.
|1||General Hindi||150||3.00 hrs|
|3||General Studies-I||200||2.00 hrs.|
|4||General Studies -II||200||2.00 hrs.|
|5||General Studies -III||200||2.00 hrs.|
|6||General Studies 0IV||200||2.00 hrs.|
NOTE – A contender will not be allowed to offer more than one subject from the below subjects. There will be only 01 optional subject.
- Physics and Veterinary Science
- Sociology International Relations
- Animal Husbandry
- Political Science
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- English Lit
- Urdu Lit.
- Hindi Lit.
- Sanskrit Lit.
- Commerce and Accountancy
- Public Administration
- Medical Science
UPPSC PCS Hall ticket /Admit card – 2022 – Available NOW
Official Website: http://uppsc.up.nic.in/
UPPSC PCS Admit Card 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Where will be the exam center in UPPSC PCS Exam?
Ans: Exam Center will be in Ghaziabad, Prayagraj And Lucknow.
Q. What should I do if I am unable to find exact location of exam center?
Ans: The applicants are advised well in advance about the venue of the online exam. There is sufficient time available for the applicant to locate the venue of examination.
Q. Can I request for Change in Center/Venue /Date/Time?
Ans: No, The allotted date, time and venue for the exam cannot be changed as per the terms and conditions of the advertisement.