UP ITI 2019-20 Notification VPPUP ITI Entrance Test Application Online
UP ITI Admission Form 2019-20 UP ITI Notification 2018 entrance Test III online application form 2019 Vyavasavik Pariksha Parishad Uttar Pradesh notification for iti entrance exam 2018 check eligibility, important online application dates online apply on www.vppup.in.
UP ITI Notification 2019
Uttar Pradesh ITI Aspirants has to wait for ITI admission form 2019. UP ITI notification and application online will start in May, 2019. New Session will start from September 2019. Candidates can check /read the news given below by our team.
Online application for Uttar Pradesh ITI 2019 will start soon. Selection will be based on high school merit. Download notification and
apply online from the link given below………………………..
Vyavasayik Pareeksha Parishad, Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow will release a notification for admission to government-aided institutions and private unaided institutions of Uttar Pradesh for session 2019-2020 in Industrial Training Institute in various Trades. Admission in ITI programs as UP/SCVT UP offered by many government ITI colleges and private ITI colleges of Uttar Pradesh. Details of UP ITI Entrance Test 2019-20 are given below.
For UP ITI Entrance Exam Qualification will be given below:-
- All High School passed contenders can fill the application form for ITI course
- Appearing aspirants in board examination can also fill the application form.
- Trade wise Education Qualification group wise education qualification.
Applicants are should not be less than 14 years. Candidate should not be born after 31/07/2004. More information will mention in the notification given below.
For General/OBC Category applicants: Rs. 250/-
For SC/ST category candidates Rs.150/-
How to fill Uttar Pradesh ITI Application Form
- First of all, visit the official website of UP ITI like www.vppup.in
- After that enter your user name and password given at the time of making the application fee payment. Applicants can log in via using their login ID and password.
- Scan your photograph having size maximum 50 KB in JPG, files and signature of 50Kb.
- After submitting your personal information like your name, father’s name, eligibility and take a printout of the application form. Submit a valid ID and Mobile Number.
- After completing the application form take a print out of online application form and submit it to your nearest ITI institutes.
How to Apply:
Application form has to be filled via online from June 2018 through VPPUP website www.vppup.in . Only online application will be accepted.
Closing Date: July 2019
Click here to download UP ITI Notification 2017-18
CLICK HERE for UP ITI Application Online
For More INFORMATION VISIT: http://www.vppup.in OR http://admission.scvtup.in/index.html