Rajasthan Public Service Commission Senior Teacher Grade II Recruitment 2022- Check Eligibility 9760 second grade jobs at www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
RPSC Senior Teacher Grade II Recruitment 2022 has been issued by the Rajasthan PSC for various Senior Teacher Grade II posts at official website i.e. www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in. Check notification which will be started on 11th April 2022. The closing date of this RPSC Sr Teacher Bharti 2022 for this vacancy will end on May 10th, 2022. Applicants without late submit their Rajasthan IInd Grade Teacher online application form 2022 through the main official website or from this web page. On this page here we clearly mentioned all the details about the RPSC IInd Grade vacancy 2022 Sr Teacher. Don’t skip this post read this complete post to know full details about the RPSC IInd Grade notification 2022 Senior Teacher.
Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) Sr Teacher Grade -2 Recruitment 2022- Details
- 1 Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) Sr Teacher Grade -2 Recruitment 2022- Details
- 2 RPSC IInd Grade Notification 2022 Senior Teacher
- 3 RPSC Sr Teacher Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- 4 Fill Rajasthan IInd Grade Sr. Teacher Online application form 2022 at Www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
|Name of the Organization||Rajasthan Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||Senior Teacher 2nd Grade|
|Number of Vacancies||9760 Posts|
|Application Starting Date||11th April 2022|
|Application Form Closing Date||10th May 2022|
|Category||Rajasthan Government Jobs|
RPSC IInd Grade Notification 2022 Senior Teacher
Rajasthan Public Service Commission, the unit members of Rajasthan Public Service Commission has cleared this announcement of RPSC Second Grade Notification 2022 Sr Teacher which existed for Graduation students on the given basis. This notification is giving a total of 9760 Sr. Teacher non-tsp vacancies. From 11th April 2022 onwards, the links will come in action and the dates will end on 10th May 2022. The Rajasthan IInd Grade Teacher online application form 2022 links are placed in the below section, you may also visit the official website. Look for more Rajasthan Government jobs here. If you want to apply for the RPSC Second Grade Vacancy 2022 Sr Teacher then it is good to know all the eligibility. For the applicant’s sake here we were given the all details. Reading the eligibility criteria you will get complete details about the RPSC Sr Teacher Bharti 2022. For future updates about this recruitment bookmark our web page on your web browser.
RPSC Sr Teacher Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The educational qualification are given here for the Rajasthan PSC Sr. Teacher Grade II Recruitment 2022.
- Sr. Teacher ( English, Hindi, Mathematics, Urdu, Sanskrit, Punjabi, Science, Social Science, Sindhi) Graduate qualification is needed.
As per the Rajasthan PSC Second Grade vacancy 2022 Sr Teacher, the minimum and maximum age limits are given here.
|Minimum Age Limit||18 years|
|Maximum Age Limit||40 years|
- General: RS.250/-
- OBC: RS.150/-
- SC/ST: RS.50/-
The selected applicants for the Rajasthan Public Service Commission Sr Teacher Recruitment 2022 get the following salary range.
- Salary: Rs.9300/- to 34800/- (+ grade pay Rs.4200/-)
The selection process will be done based on the following formats for the RPSC Senior Teacher Grade II Bharti 2022.
- Written Examination.
RPSC Sr Teacher Grade II Vacancy Details
|Subject||Number of Posts|
Fill Rajasthan IInd Grade Sr. Teacher Online application form 2022 at Www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Firstly, visit the official website of RPSC which is www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Now you can enter the home page of RPSC.
- Go to the applicant’s details section
- Under that section click on the recruitment option
- Next, you can read the official notification.
- Once you get clarity click on the apply online button which is available on the home page.
- After submitting the Rajasthan 2nd Grade Teacher online application form 2022 save it for future purposes.
Online Apply Sr Teacher Grade Second Bharti 2022 –Click Here (Available From 11th April 2022)