PPSC ADA Recruitment 2022 at www.ppsc.gov.in – Check Eligibility Criteria
Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) Recruitment 2022 for 119 Assistant District Attorney – Details
- 1 Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) Recruitment 2022 for 119 Assistant District Attorney – Details
- 2 Punjab PSC Assistant District Attorney Group B Recruitment 2022
- 3 PPSC Recruitment 2022 for ADA Group B Eligibility Criteria
- 4 Submit Punjab Public Service Commission Assistant District Attorney Application form 2022 at www.ppsc.gov.in.
|Name of the Commission||Punjab Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||Assistant District Attorney (ADA) Group B|
|Number of Vacancies||119 Posts|
|Submission of online application form starting date||Started Now|
|Submission of online application form closing date||20 May 2022|
|To deposit the Application and Examination Fees by system generated Bank Challan Form.||30 May 2022|
|Category||Punjab PSC Govt Jobs|
Punjab PSC Assistant District Attorney Group B Recruitment 2022
Punjab Public Service Commission Assistant District Attorney Recruitment 2022 notification is out at www.ppsc.gov.in. The Higher Authority of the Punjab Public Service Commission has released this PPSC ADA recruitment 2022 notification on April 30, 2022. Applicants with the educational qualifications of the Bachelor of Law (Professional Degree) are suitable to apply for this Punjab ADA Bharti 2022. The online Punjab PSC ADA application form 2022 submission process has already started for this @ppsc.gov.in ADA Bharti 2022. The officials will accept the applications for this PPSC Assistant District Attorney Recruitment 2022 up to the end date of the 20 May 2022. By scrolling down this page you can get the detailed eligibility as well as the important links for the PPSC ADA Bharti notification 2022 as well as the application for. Applicants use this complete post to have clarity about the 119 ADA Group B jobs.
PPSC Recruitment 2022 for ADA Group B Eligibility Criteria
Applicants should have the educational qualifications of Bachelor of Law (Professional Degree) from the recognized university or organization and are eligible to apply for this Punjab PSC ADA Group B Recruitment 2022.
The age limit should be between 18 years to 37 years as of 01 January 2022 are eligible to enroll for this recruitment notification.
|Minimum Age Limit||18 years|
|Maximum Age Limit||37 years|
The applicants are required to pay the application fee as per Government letter No. PERS-PP-3020/2/2021-3PP3/I171979/2021 dated 22nd to 4th 2022 mentioned here.
|Category Name||Online application charges||Examination fee||Total|
|SC/ ST of all States and Backward Classes of Punjab State only.||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 250/-||Rs. 750/-|
|Ex-Serviceman of Punjab state only||Rs.500/-||No Fee||Rs. 500/-|
|EWS, PWD, and LDESM Punjab||Rs. 500/-||No Fee||Rs. 500/-|
|All Other Categories i.e., General, Sports Persons of Punjab, and Wards of Freedom Fighters, Punjab.||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 1500/-|
The selection of the applicants shall be done by conducting the written exam only.
- Written Examination
The initial pay of Rs. 35400/- shall be given by the officials for all the shortlisted applicants.Vacancy:
For 119 Assistant District Attorney Group B Vacancies this Punjab Public Service Commission Assistant District Attorney Recruitment 2022 notification is issued.
- No Of Vacancies: 119 posts
Submit Punjab Public Service Commission Assistant District Attorney Application form 2022 at www.ppsc.gov.in.
- Firstly, visit the official website of the PPSC www.ppsc.gov.in
- Next click on the open advertisement option
- There choose the PPSC ADA recruitment 2022 advertisement and click on the apply /view option.
- The new window displays on the computer screen
- Next, open the General Information for applicants link
- The detailed notification is displayed on the computer screen in pdf format
- Read the printed details on it very carefully
- Next, they fill out the application form.
- Submit the form by paying the application fee.
- Finally, take a hard copy for further reference.