OSSSC MPHW Recruitment 2023
OSSSC MPHW Bharti 2023 notification release- The Odisha SSSC MPHW recruitment 2023 notification has been published by the Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission on its website at www.osssc.gov.in. The OSSSC MPHW notification 2023 has been released for the post of Multipurpose Health Worker (FEMALE). A large number of 2753 vacancies have been notified. Eligible interested contenders can submit their applications online from 11 October 2023 onwards and the closing date to apply is 23 October 2023. The link to apply is given in this article below. Get the Odisha SSSC MPHW Recruitment 2023 eligibility criteria, selection process, and various other details in this article.
Those applicants who applied during the Odisha SSSC MPHW Bharti 2023 online applications in May 2023 need not apply again. Their prior application submission will be acceptable.
OSSSC MPHW notification 2023 Pdf
OSSSC MPHW notification 2023- The link to download the Odisha SSSC MPHW recruitment 2023 notification pdf is given in this article below. The official notification contains all the details related to the recruitment process. Click on the link below to download the Odisha SSSC MPHW notification pdf.
PDF Odisha SSSC MPHW Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF
Odisha SSSC MPHW Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Organization||Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of Post||Multipurpose Health Worker (MPHW)|
|Submission of Online application starting date||11th October 2023|
|Submission of online application form closing date||23 October 2023|
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
OSSC MPHW Recruitment 2023 Important Dates
|OSSSC MPHW Recruitment Notification 2023||4th October 2023|
|OSSSC MPHW Recruitment 2023 Application form starting date||11 October 2023|
|OSSSC MPHW Recruitment 2023 Last Date Register||23 October 2023|
|OSSSC MPHW Recruitment 2023 Last date to apply||25 October 2023|
OSSSC MPHW Vacancy 2023
A total of 2753 vacancies have been notified for the post of Multipurpose Health Worker (FEMALE). The category-wise vacancy distribution details are given here and to know more about the district-wise vacancy, check the notification given in this article.
Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission MPHW Bharti 2023 Apply Online
The direct link to apply online is given here and it will be activated from 11th October 2023 onwards. Contenders need to register, upload documents, and fill out the essential details to complete the process. Also, there is no application fee for the process. The link to apply will be activated very soon.
Odisha SSSC MPHW Recruitment 2023 Online apply ( Link Activate)
- First of all, go to the official website at www.osssc.gov.in, it’s crucial for contenders to thoroughly read and understand the instructions before proceeding with the application form.
- If you are a new user, initiate the process by registering yourself. For those who are already registered, simply log in. Then, enter the required details as specified.
- Applicants should ensure they have all the necessary documents with them when filling out the registration form. Additionally, remember to upload a recent passport-sized photograph and your signature.
- Afterward, carefully review and agree to a declaration form provided on the portal.
- It’s important to note that there is no fee for this online application, it is entirely free to charge.
- Finally the submit button and don’t forget to take a hard copy of the form for offline submission. Now, wait for further information regarding the exam date and the issuance of the admit card.
Odisha SSSC MPHW Recruitment 2023 – Eligibility Criteria
OSSC MPHW Age Limit:
The minimum age limit for the contenders is 21- 38 years. Age relaxation will be given as per the Government Rules, Check the category wise as relaxation in this post.
|Category||No. of Years relaxed|
OSSSC MPHW Recruitment 2023 – Educational qualification
OSSSC MPHW Candidates must have passed the 1+2 examination in any stream under the Council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha, or its equivalent examination from a recognized board.
They must also have passed the Health Worker Female (ANM) Training course conducted by the Odisha State Nursing and Midwives Board or passed out from INC-approved institutions.
- Must have registered under the Odisha State Nursing and Midwives Council
- Should be able to speak, read, and write the Odia language
OSSSC MPHW Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
The Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission conducts the selection process for the Multi-purpose Health Worker positions in the state of Odisha. The OSSSC MPHW selection process involves a written exam of 100 marks.
Examination: The first stage of the selection process usually consists of a written examination. The examination assesses contenders’ knowledge in relevant subjects and may include multiple-choice questions in an OMR-based format. The syllabus and exam pattern are detailed in the official notification.
Document Verification- Contenders who pass the written examination are then called for a document verification process. During this stage, contenders are required to produce all the necessary documents to provide their eligibility, such as educational certificates, identity proof, and other relevant documents.