Karnataka State Police (KSP) Constable Syllabus 2022
The online application for this post was started by Karnataka State Police on April 07th, 2022. For which the closing date of application has been fixed as April 30, 2022. Huge number of contenders are applying for this post from different districts of Karnataka. But only the contenders will be recruited on the basis of written exams, endurance tests, and physical standard tests. Which will be organized in a completely fair manner by the Authority.
A total of 5050 jobs have been released for the post of Constable ( Male and Female). For which the written exam will be conducted in offline mode. This exam will be conducted in a completely fair manner in all the exam centers. Your hall ticket for the exam will also be issued about a week before the written exam. Through which you will be given entry in this examination. For more details about this, if you want, you can also check by visiting the main official website
Karnataka Police Constable Exam Syllabus 2022
|Name of conducting Board||Karnataka State Police|
|Name of the Post||Constable ( Male /Female)|
|Total Number of Vacancies||5050 Posts|
|Submission of online application form date||7/4/2022|
|Submission of online application form closing date||30/4/2022|
KSP Constable Exam Pattern 2022
For the examination for this post, you should know what will be the pattern of the exam. So that you can understand how questions will be given in the exam. This will also make it easier for you to prepare. That’s why we want to tell you that your exam pattern has been decided as follows;-
- In this examination, both descriptive and multiple choice type questions will be given.
- The exam will be of a total of 150 marks
- In which 50 marks will be for descriptive type and 100 marks will be for MCQs.
- A total of 90 minutes will be given to you for the examination.
- There is also a negative marking of 0.25 marks in this exam
- The exam will be conducted in both English and Kannada language
Time Duration : 90 Minutes
Type of Examination: Descriptive Type
- Essay Writing : 20 Marks
- Precise Writing: 10 Marks
- Translation of Sentence: 20 Marks
Type of Exam Multiple Choice Type Marks 100
- Mental Ability
- General Awareness
- Indian History
- Indian Independence Movement
- Fundamental Rights
- Indian Constitutions
Total Marks 150
Karnataka State Police Endurance Test Pattern 2022
|Direct Candidate (Men)||2 KM Run||10 Minutes|
|Ex-Servicemen and Women Candidate||400 Mtrs Run||2 Minutes|
Karnataka State Police Constable Syllabus 2022 PDF
Here we have shared for syllabus of Karnataka Police Constable Exam 2022 subject wise in pdf. We also recommend all the male and female contenders to check the official website of Karnataka State Police Department to know the complete details about it.
General English Syllabus
- Jumbled Sentence
- Reading Comprehension
- Sentence Improvement
- Phrase Replacement
- Fill in the Blanks
- Cloze Test
- One Word Substitution
- Wrong Spelt
- Active Voice and Passive Voice
- Error Spotting
- Match the following words
- Direct and Indirect Speech
- Select the correct word (Prefix, Suffix)
- Choose the correct ‘Synonyms’
- Fill in the blanks with suitable Preposition
- Fill in the blanks with suitable Article
- Select the correct Tense
- Select the correct Question Tag
- Fill in the blanks (Infinitive, Gerund, Participle)
- Select the correct Voice
- Find out the Error (Articles, Prepositions, Noun, Verb, Adjective, Adverb)
- Identify the sentence pattern
- Identify the sentence (Simple, Compound, Complex Sentence)
- Select the correct Plural forms
- Form a new word by blending the words
- Identify the correct Degree
- Form compound words (Eg: Noun+Verb, Gerund+Noun)
- British English – American English
General Studies Syllabus
- Culture and history of India including freedom struggle
- Knowledge of Current affairs
- General scientific and technological developments etc.
- Environmental issues concerning India and the World
- Indian geography
- Indian Polity and constitution
How to Get Online Karnataka State Police Constable Syllabus 2022?
- Firstly, visit the main official website of KSP.
- After that click on the syllabus option on the home page
- After clicking, your syllabus will open on the next page
- Save the syllabus and download the Pdf.
Official Website: Click Here
Karnataka State Police (KSP) Constable Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2022 PDF – Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What will be the selection process for KSP Constable Job 2022?
Ans: The selection will be on the basis of Endurance test, PST, PET and Written Exam.
Q. What is the KSP Constable Exam Pattern 2022?
Ans: Check in this article OR visit the official website.
Q. Where is the Syllabus Released?
Ans: The syllabus has been Released only on the Main official website ksp.karnataka.gov.in
Q. For How many posts Karnataka State Police Constable Recruitment 2022 notification is Released?
Ans: It is released for 5050 posts of KSP Male and Female Constable
Q. Will there be negative marking also in this examination?
Ans: Yes, there will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks in this examination.
Q What will be the selection process for KSP Constable job 2022?
Ans: The selection will be on the basis of Endurance Test, PST, PET & Written Exam.