KPSC Recruitment 2020 Gr C Technical, Non-Technical 1604 Vacancies Online Apply @kpsc.kar.nic.in
KPSC is Recruiting contenders for the post of Graduate Teacher Post Graduate Teacher. Read the KPSC Gr C Recruitment notification for further information.
KPSC Group C Recruitment 2020-2021
KPSC Group C Recruitment 2020 Apply Online
Applications are invited via online mode from Indian citizens for posts of PGT and Graduate Teachers. Contenders may apply online until 28 December 2020. All other information regarding KPSC Technical and Non-Technical Recruitment are given here.
Kpsc.kar.nic.in Technical Recruitment 2020
KPSC Group C Notification 2020-21 Details
|Name of the Department||No of Vacancy|
|Public Works Department (AE & JE)||990|
|Ayush Department (MO, Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, Associate Professor & Other)||276|
|Non-Technical Posts (Drafting Assistant, Labour Inspector, Accountant & Other)||523|
KPSC Group C Vacancy 2020 Details
|Name of the Posts||Number of Vacancies|
|Ashrama School Teachers||493|
|Arts & Craft Teacher||48|
|Language Teacher in Kannada English Hindi||139|
|Subjects Teacher in Maths, General Science, Social Science, Computer Teacher, Physical Education||242|
|Language Teacher in Kannada English Hindi Urdu||187|
|Female Staff Nurse||3|
|Postgraduate Teacher in Kannada, English, Hindi, Urdu, Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Social Science,||54|
KPSC Group C Technical & Non-Technical Eligibility Details
The contenders who are eligible and interested in Karnataka Public Service Commission Group C recruitment 2020 notification, they have to satisfy the below eligibility criteria to apply for KPSC Technical and Non-Technical notification 2020.
Karnataka PSC Technical Eligibility Criteria
- Post Graduate Teacher- Applicants must have post Graduation Degree in a relevant subject from a recognized university.
- Librarian- Applicants must have Librarian in Minorities Model Residential Schools (Navodaya) in the Directorate of Minorities.
- Staff Nurse- Applicants must have passed B.Sc Nursing /Three years diploma course in Nursing /its equivalent qualification.
- Language Teachers- Applicants must be a holder of a Bachelor Degree in Arts with the relevant subject as one of the optional subjects with B.Ed qualification.
- Subject Teacher- Applicant must be the holder of a Bachelor’s degree in relevant subjects as optional with B.Ed qualification.
- Computer Teacher- Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA) or B.Sc with Computer Science.
- Physical Education Teacher- Applicants must be the holder of Bachelor’s degree with Bachelor degree in Physical Education.
- Warden- Applicant must be holder of a Bachelor’s degree and bachelor degree in education
- First Division Computer Assistant – Applicant must be a holder of any Bachelors degree with basic knowledge of computer.
- Hostel Superintendent – Applicant must be a holder of a degree in degree Education.
- Art & Craft Teacher- Applicant must have passed SSLC with a diploma in Arts and Crafts.
- Ashrama School Teachers – Applicant must have passed Pre University course with Diploma in Education (D.Ed) certificate granted by Institutions recognized by Government.
KPSC Group C Age Limit Details:
- Minimum Years: 18 Years.
- Maximum Age: 35 Years for General, 38 Years for OBC, 40 Years for SC/ ST.
KPSC Group C Selection Process:
Applicants who have applied for the Karnataka PSC Group C notification 2020 will be selected for the posts based their performance in the below tests.
- Written examination
Application Fee for KPSC Group C Examination 2018
Contenders have to pay the application fee to apply for Karnataka Public Service Commission Examination 2020
1 For General Applicants Rs.600/-
2. For OBC Applicants Rs.300/-
3. For SC/ST Applicants Rs.50/-
How to Apply for KPSC Group C Notification 2020
- Applicants need to go to the Karnataka Public Service Commission official website www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
- Click on the notification on for candidates widget
- Click on the notification for group C technical and Non Technical posts
- Read notification very carefully
- After that click on the click on online apply on the homepage
- After that press on the click here to apply online for the posts Group C Technical and Non-Technical
- Click on the new registration register with required information
- After that sign in and fill the form
- Upload required documents and pay the application fee
- Click on submit and take a print out of the application for future use.
KPSC Group C Important Dates:
|Starting date to apply via online||12.08.2020 (Ayush), 17.08.2020 (PWD) & 20.08.2020 (Non-Technical)|
|Last date to apply via online||14.09.2020 (Ayush), 16.09.2020 (PWD) & 19.09.2020 (Non-Technical)|
|Last date for payment||15.09.2020 (Ayush), 18.09.2020 (PWD) & 21.09.2020 (Non-Technical)|