Karnataka Postal Circle 2443 Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2021
Karnataka Postal Circle, India Posts has Released the new employment notification to Recruit the 2443 GDS Jobs across the State vacant positions. Candidates who are fulfilling the eligibility criteria can utilize this vacancy opportunity. Find out the information of the registration and application process which are stated in the official notification which is available on www.appost.in. Applicants are advised to check the complete information about the Karnataka Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Bharti from the below-stated segments. Applying applicants must send their online application before January 20, 2021.
Karnataka Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2021 – Important Dates
|Date of Notification||December 21, 2020|
|Submission of Online Application Form Starting Date||21 December, 2020|
|Submission of Online Application Form Closing Date||20 January, 2021|
|Date of Result||Available Shortly|
A total of 2443 jobs have been released for various districts of Karnataka. The Gramin Dak Sevaks will be recruited as Branch Post Master, Assistant Branch Post Master, and Dak Sevaks. The vacancies are released for Udupi, Shimoga, Tumkur, RMS Q Division, Puttur, Nanjangud, Mysore, Mandya, Mangalore, Kodagu, Kolar, Chitradurga, Hassan, Chikmagalur, Vijayapura, Sirsi, RMS HB Division, Raichur, Karwar, Haveri, Gulbarga, Gokak, Gadag, Dharwad, Chikodi, Bidar, Bellary, Belgaum, Bagalkot, Channapatna, Bangalore, West, Bangalore South, Bangalore GPO & Bangalore East.
Karnataka Postal Circle 2443 Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2021: Highlights
|Name of the Organization||Karnataka Postal Circle|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Name of the Posts||Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)|
|Number of Vacancies||2443 Posts|
|Type of Jobs||Karnataka Government Jobs|
|Submission of Online Application Form Starting Date||December 21, 2020|
|Submission of Online Application Closing Date||January 20, 2021|
|Selection Process||Merit List|
Karnataka Postal Circle Vacancies Details
Name of the Post: GDS
Number of Vacancies: 2443 Posts
Karnataka Postal Circle Category-wise Vacancies Details
|PWD A||13 Posts|
|PWD B||22 Posts|
|PWD C||30 Posts|
|PWD DE||11 Posts|
Karnataka Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant must have a secondary school examination pass certificate of Xth standard with passing marks in Mathematics, Local Language, and English (studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any Recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of GDS.
- Compulsory knowledge of local language (of zone applying for)
- The applicant should have studied the local language at least up to the 10th standard ( as compulsory or elective subjects) as announced by the State Government or as per constitutional provisions relating to the 8th schedule of the constitution of India.
Karnataka Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021 Age Limit
|Minimum Age Limit||18 years|
|Maximum Age Limit||40 years|
Karnataka Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021 Pay Scale Details
Minimum TRCA for 4 hours/level 1 in TRCA Slab
- Branch Post Master: Rs. 12,000/-
- Assistant Branch Post Master/Dak Sevak: Rs. 10,000/-
Minimum TRCA for 5 Hours/Level 2 in TRCA Slab
- Branch Post Master: Rs. 14,500/-
- Assistant Branch Post Master/Dak Sevak: Rs. 12,000/-
Karnataka Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2021 Application Fee
- The application fee for OC, OBC, EWS Male, Trans-Man is Rs. 100/-
Karnataka Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2021 Selection Procedure
The Recruitment process is based on the Automatically generated merit list as per rules the details which have mentioned in the online application form.
- Merit Basis
Karnataka Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2021 Application Process
- Firstly, log on to the official web portal www.appost.in
- In the live notification section
- Click on the Karnataka Posts link here
- Read complete notification
- Check for the eligibility factors
- Initially starts with the Registration Process.
- Proceed with the fee payment process
- Then move on to the apply online process here
- Fill the required and essential information in the online application form.
- Apply before the closing date
- Finally, take the printed copy of the application for future reference.
Karnataka Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021 Frequently Asked Questions
Question No. What is the Age limit to apply for Karnataka Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancies?
Ans: The age limit to apply for Karnataka Postal Circle Gramin Dak Savak Vacancies is 18 years to 40 years.
Question No. What is the Basic Qualification to apply for Karnataka Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2021?
Ans: The Basic Qualification to apply for Karnataka Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Bharti is the 10th Examination pass certificate of Secondary standard with passing marks in Mathematics and English and must know local language.
Question No. What is the Selection Criteria for Karnataka Postal Circle GDS Notification?
Ans: The mode of selection for Karnataka Postal Circle Notification is on an Automatically generated merit list as the application details.