Check out the HSSC Trained Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2022 in detail. Haryana Staff Selection Commission has released 7471 TGT Jobs. Contenders must read through the Haryana TGT notification carefully.
हरियाणा कर्मचारी चयन आयोग ने टीजीटी पदों पर भर्ती के लिए नोटिफिकेशन जारी किया है, यहां 7471 पदों पर आवेदन मांगे गए है इच्छुक उमीदवार 5 अक्टूबर 2022 से 26 अक्टूबर 2022 तक आवेदन कर सकते है |
Haryana Staff Selection Commission TGT Bharti 2022
The HSSC TGT Bharti 2022 has been released by the Haryana Staff Selection Commission on their main official website on 27th September 2022. HSSC released the official Haryana TGT notification for the HSSC TGT Bharti 2022 on 27th September 2022. The HSSC has released 7471 Haryana TGT Vacancies. The contenders can apply for the HSSC TGT Bharti 2022 from 5th October 2022 to 26th October 2022. In the following article, contenders will find all the essential and relevant information related to the HSSC TGT Recruitment 2022 in detail.
Haryana SSC TGT Notification PDF
Here is the Haryana SSC TGT notification pdf released by Haryana Staff Selection Commission. All the contenders must go through the HSSC TGT notification pdf thoroughly to get all the relevant information related to the Haryana TGT Bharti 2022. HSSC TGT applies link will be available very soon on the official website. The contenders will find all the crucial detail regarding the Haryana SSC TGT Bharti 2022 such as eligibility criteria, age limit application guidelines, application fees, selection
HSSC TGT NOTIFICATION 2022 PDF
Haryana Staff Selection Commission Trained Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2022- Details
The HSSC TGT Teacher Recruitment 2022 Process will be conducted by the Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC). For further details, the contenders must refer to the following table.
|Name of Conducting Body||Haryana Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of Exam||Haryana TGT Recruitment 2022|
|Name of the Post||TGT (Group C Services)|
|Number of Vacant Positions||7471 Posts|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Main Official Website||https://www.hssc.gov.in/|
Haryana SSC TGT Bharti 2022 Important Dates
Check out all the important events and dates related to the Haryana Staff Selection Commission Trained Graduate Teacher Bharti 2022 the below table is mentioned here.
|Haryana SSC TGT Notification Released||27th September 2022|
|Haryana SSC TGT application process begins||5th October 2022|
|Haryana SSC TGT Closing Date to Apply||26th October 2022|
|Haryana SSC TGT closing date to pay application fees||28th October 2022|
|Haryana SSC TGT Correction Window||To be Notified|
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) TGT Teacher Vacancy
Here is the detailed list of Haryana Staff Selection Commission Trained Graduate Teacher jobs in 2022. Check out the HSSC TGT Teacher job 2022 list of the Mewat cadre and the rest of the Haryana Cadre carefully in the table mentioned here.
|Haryana SSC TGT English||1751|
|Haryana SSC TGT Home Science||73|
|Haryana SSC TGT Music||10|
|Haryana SSC TGT Physical Education||821|
|Haryana SSC TGT Arts||1443|
|Haryana SSC TGT Sanskrit||714|
|Haryana SSC TGT Science||1297|
|Haryana SSC TGT Urdu||21|
|Haryana SSC TGT Hindi||106|
|Haryana SSC TGT Sanskrit||212|
|Haryana SSC TGT Urdu||100|
|Haryana SSC TGT Science||234|
|Haryana SSC TGT Mathematics||93|
|Haryana SSC TGT Music||01|
|Haryana SSC TGT Physical Education||246|
|Haryana SSC TGT Arts||260|
|Haryana SSC TGT Social Studies||83|
|Haryana SSC TGT Home Science||06|
Haryana Staff Selection Commission TGT Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The contenders must go through the detailed Haryana SSC TGT Teacher Bharti 2022 Eligibility Criteria to ensure they are eligible for the posts.
- Hindi/Sanskrit as one of the subjects in Matriculation or Higher
- Certificate of having qualified Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test (HTET) /School Teachers Eligibility Test of respective subject for the post applied, conducted by Board of School Education Haryana, Bhiwani.
- Graduate with 50% marks concerned subjects with DELED or B.Ed or B.El.Ed
- To check the other essential qualifiatioin, refer to the detailed post on HSSC TGT Eligibility criteria 2022, The link is mentioned here.
How to Apply for Haryana SSC TGT Recruitment 2022?
- The contenders need to click on the below link or visit the official website of Haryana SSC.
- They must click on the link HSSC TGT Teacher Bharti to apply online to access the application form.
- The need to register for the Haryana Staff Selection Commission TGT Bharti with a valid email and contact number.
- They will receive a system-generated login and password on their registered email
- They need to enter the system-generated login and password to log in.
- Once the registration process is complete, they will be able to access the Haryana Staff Selection Commission TGT Bharti application form.
- Now they must start filling in the required information in Haryana SSC TGT application form 2022
- Next, they need to upload all the san certificates to the application.
- Once they have entered all the details they must preview the application form and rectify information if need be.
- Once they are done with a previewing, they must proceed to the payment gateway.
- After the payment of the application, fees must finally click on the submit button here
- Once they do that, the Haryana SSC TGT recruitment application form will appear on their screen, they need to download it and take a printout for future reference.
Haryana SSC TGT Recruitment 2022 Application Fees.
General Male/Female: Rs. 150
General Female (Haryana Resident): Rs. 75/-
SC/BC/EWSApplicants of Haryana State Male: Rs. 35/-
SC/BC/EWS Applicants of Haryana State Female: Rs. 18/-
PwD ( Person with Disability)/ Ex-Serviceman of Haryana- No Charges
Haryana SSC TGT Teacher Recruitment 2022 Selection & Exam Pattern
The contenders must go through the following table to get clarity on the selection process and exam pattern. The selection process will include the evaluation system mentioned in the table below. The written exam will hold 95% marks and the applicants with Socioeconomic criteria and experience will be given a 5% mark weightage to meet the criteria.
Subject Marks Percentage
Written Exam 95%
Socio-economic criteria and experience: 05%