University will issue hall tickets only to the registered students. Hall ticket will be hosted only on the official web portal of the university. Students can download it only from the official website.
In this post, we have shared all the necessary details related to the hall ticket. It consists of details on dates of issue of hall ticket for each program, exam dates, the process to access the admit card, instructions related to the exam, and other information.
CSJM Kanpur University At a Glance
Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University Kanpur is a state university located at Kanpur city (Uttar Pradesh). It is commonly known as Kanpur University. It is an affiliating and residential university that was established in February 1966. It is one of the largest universities in Asia that offers a large number of undergraduate and postgraduate, professional, research, and various other programs to the urban and rural populations of Uttar Pradesh.
All courses in the university are offered either through a semester system or in an annual system. The annual examinations/ back paper examinations are mainly conducted in the month of March and April. Whereas semester examinations are conducted mainly in the month of November-December (Even semesters) and May-June (Odd Sem).
CSJM Kanpur University ( Kanpur University) Hall Ticket/Admit Card 2022 – An Overview
|Name of the University
|Chatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University, Kanpur
|Name of the Examinations
|CSJM Regular/Private/Back Examination 2022
|Hall Ticket/Admit Card
|Undergraduate & Postgraduate Courses
|Location of the University
|Kanpur city ( Uttar Pradesh)
|Admit Card Availability
|Mode of issue of admit card
|Main Official Website
How to Access Kanpur University Hall Ticket 2022?
Students can get their admit cards download online by following the steps shared below.
- First of all, visit the main official website of CSHJ http://www.kanpuruniversity.org/.
- Click on the hall ticket given on the front page of the web portal.
- Select the respected course
- Enter all the necessary details in the space provided and click on the submit button.
- Hall tickets for the concerned program will appear.
- Go through the information printed on it.
- Finally, save and take a printout of the admit card and retain it till completion of the examination and even after that reference.
Main Official Website: http://www.kanpuruniversity.org/