The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) 2021 will be conducted in 20 Languages. Further information can be found on the official website of the Central Teacher Eligibility Test.
CBSE will start the Registration process for the CTET 2021 from September 20, 2021. Interested applicants can apply for the 15th Edition of the Central Teacher Eligibility Test on the main official website at https://ctet.nic.in/. The closing date for submission of applications is October 19, 2021 as per the notification released on September 18, 2021. CBSE conducts every year the Central Teacher Eligibility Test exam twice a year giving a golden opportunity for contenders who are keenly interested in teaching jobs in many government and government -aided schools.
CTET Online Form 2021
- 1 CTET Online Form 2021
- 2 Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) Online Application Form 2021
- 3 Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) Application Fee
- 4 Central Teacher Eligibility Test 2021 Application Form
- 5 Central Teacher Eligibility Test 2021 Online Application Link
- 6 How to Fill Central Teacher Eligibility Test Online Form 2021?
Lakhs of applicants are eagerly waiting for the online Registration for CTET 2021. As per the sources, it is expected the Registration will begin on September 20, 2021. Visit this page to get every fresh update for CTET 2021 online form. I mean CTET or Central Teacher Eligibility Test is conducted by the CBSE at the National Level for determining the eligibility of applicants for teacher posts for classes first to 8th. The applicants have to register them self first to appear the eligibility test. In this post, we have provided all the details regarding CTET Online Application including steps so apply, application fee, important dates, and various other details.
Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) Online Application Form 2021
|CTET 2021 Notification Released Date||20 September 2021|
|Submission of Online application form start from||20 September 2021|
|Submission of Online application form closing date||19 October 2021|
|Last Date of Fee Submission||20 October 2021 (3.30 PM)|
|CTET 2021 Exam Date||16th December 2021 to 13 January 2022|
Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) Application Fee
|CATEGORY||ONLY PAPER I OR II||BOTH PAPER I & II|
|General /OBC||Rs. 1000/-||Rs.1200/-|
|SC/ST/PwD||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 600/-|
Central Teacher Eligibility Test 2021 Application Form
- The application form will be available on the main official website of CTET
- The applicants will have to submit the form online. Form through any other mode will not be accepted.
- Multiple forms must not be submitted, else, not a single form will be accepted
- The applicant should provide a valid e-mail ID and mobile number to get all related details through SMS or registered mail ID.
- Applicants have to upload the scanned clear passport photograph in JPG/JPEG format according to the authorized body’s file size.
- Due to technical or any other issue, if the scanned photograph does not appear properly on the printout, candidates must send the mail with the registration details on the mail ID given during the form filling process.
- The application fee will not be accepted via Money Order, Cheque, Pay Order, IPO etc.
- The application form must be complete in all respect.
- Take multiple photocopies of the filled application form for further process.
- The applicants are advised not to send the Xerox of the online application form and fee payment receipt to the conducting body’s office.
Central Teacher Eligibility Test 2021 Online Application Link
The applicants who are interested in Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) 2021 can register from the direct link here which will be active once the Registration process is started on the official website www.ctet.nic.in. The online Registration dates have been scheduled from September 20, 2021 and closing date 19th October 2021.
How to Fill Central Teacher Eligibility Test Online Form 2021?
- Click on the above mentioned CTET online form link to get redirected to the official website www.ctet.nic.in.
- A new window will appear on your system. If you are a new user, click on the New Registration button to register yourself. Otherwise, fill in your details and click on the Sign in button.
- Fill in all the required details – Applicant name, Mother’s name, Father’s name, DOB in capital letters.
- Now choose the exam center and the medium of exam for CTET 2021 in which you want to attempt the paper ( English/ Hindi).
- Here enter your Aadhar card number, chose your Gender, Category and finally select the status of employment and the status of the qualifying exam.
- Fill in your educational information- the most recent qualification you hold, your percentage etc.
- You are required to provide your communication address, phone number and e mail ID.
- Upload your photo and signature, both the images must be in JPG/JPEG format and must have a white background.
- You will be directed to the payment page. The payment can be made for CTET 2021 exam through online or offline mode.
- Click on submit button here. Download the confirmation page for future reference.
Official Website CLICK HERE