BNP Recruitment 2022 Jr. Technician vacancy online Application form Syllabus examination date. The Bank Note press, Dewas has released notification Number BNP/HR/Rectt/02/2022 to the recruitment for the post of Jr Technician vacancies. Applicants check the complete details of BNP Junior Technician Recruitment 2022 vacancy posts, Salary, Age limit, Education Qualification, Application fee, selection process. The online application form for BNP Jr Technician Recruitment 2022 submission closing date is 28 March 2022.
For more details on Bank Note Press Junior Technician Recruitment 2022, Syllabus Exam date, Hall Ticket Answer Key, Result and final merit list can visit the Bank Note Press official web portal.
BNP Dewas Jr Technician Recruitment 2022 Exam Pattern
- Negative Marking: No
- Time Duration: 2 Hours
- Mode of exam: Online CBT Multiple Choice Questions
|Technical/ Professional Knowledge||50||75|
Bank Note Press Recruitment 2022 for Jr. Technician Details Notification
|Name of the Organization||Bank Note Press (BNP)|
|Name of the Post||Junior Technician|
|Number of posts||81 Vacancies|
|Submission of Online Application Form Starting Date||26th February 2022|
|Submission of Online Application form Closing Date||28th March 2022|
|Selection Process||Online Examination|
|Recruitment Notification||Recruitment Notification 2022.|
|Apply Online||CLICK HERE|
Educational Qualification and Vacancy Details
|Name of Post||Vacancy||Qualification|
|Jr. Technician (Ink Factory)||60||ITI in related field|
|Jr. Technician (Printing)||19||ITI in related field|
|Jr. Technician (Electrical/IT)||2||ITI in related field|
Name of the Post: Junior Technician
|Minimum age limit||18 years ( As on 28/3/2022)|
|Maximum age limit||25 years|
- Age Relaxation as per Rules
- Application Fees:
- For General/OBC/EWS: Rs. 600/-
- For SC/ST/PWD/ESM: Rs. 200/-
- Payment Mode: Online
BNP Dewas Recruitment 2022 – Important Dates
|Opening of website link for Online application and Payment of fees in online mode||FEB. 26, 2022 To Mar. 28, 2022|
|Closing date for receipt of applications||March 28, 2022|
|Tentative date of Online examination at selected Centers||April 2022|
- UN and EWS Category – 55%
- OBC Category 50%
- SC/ST Category: 45%
BNP Dewas Junior Technician Salary:
Jr. Technician – Rs. Rs.18780-67390
Bank Note Press – Centers
- UP – Lucknow
- Bihar- Patna
- Delhi- Delhi
- Madhya Pradesh – Bhopal, Indore, Jabalpur and Gwalior
- Maharashtra- Mumbai, Nagpur, Pune
- Rajasthan- Jaipur
- West Bengal- Kolkata
- Andhra Pradesh- Hyderabad
- Gujarat- Ahmedabad and Vadodara
- Karnataka- Bangalore
Steps to Apply Online for Bank Note Press Recruitment 2022.
Follow the steps mentioned here or click on the link mentioned here to apply online for Bank Note Press Recruitment 2022.
- First of all, go to the main official website www.bnpdewas.spmcil.com.
- Click on the career option here
- Click on the Click here to apply option present on the career page.
- A new window will open, click on the click here to register option.
- Register yourself with a valid email id and mobile number
- A registration number and password will generate on the registered email id and mobile number.
- Log in with the registration, password, and Captcha code.
- Complete the application form
- Attach the scanned photograph, signature, and thumbprint
- Submit the application form and pay the examination fee.
- Finally, take a printout of it for future references.
Bank Note Press Recruitment 2022 for Jr. Technician Vacancies – FAQs
Q. What is the selection process of BNP Recruitment 2022?
Ans: Applicants will be selected on the basis of marks obtained by the applicant in the online written exam.
Q. What is the closing date to apply online for BNP Recruitment 2022?
Ans: The closing date to apply online for BNP Recruitment 2022 is 28th March 2022.
Q. How many vacancies are there in BNP Recruitment 2022?
Ans: There are 81 Jr Technician vacancies in BNP Recruitment 2022.
Q. Is there any Negative Marking in the online written exam of BNP Recruitment 2022?
Ans: No, there will be no Negative Marking in the online written exam of BNP Recruitment 2022.