AASC Assam Bharti 2022 Field Assistant, Accountant and various other posts Closing Date 30 April 2022 Online Apply for AASC Vacancies at Www.assam.gov.in
AASC Assam Recruitment 2022
Assam Direct Recruitment Commission has officially released notification for the recruitment of various Group III posts. As per AASC notification, interested applicants are advised to apply through online for this Group III vacancies. Online Registration link has enabled from 11th April 2022. Applicants will be recruited for the positions of Accountant/ Cashier/ Jr Assistant/ LDA/ Stenographer/Field Assistant/ Field Man/ Foreman/ Selection Assistant/ Soil Conservation Field Worker Junior / Agriculture Extension Assistant and Driver etc. The closing date for the submission of online application form for Assam Direct Recruitment is 30th April 2022.
Applicants will be recruited by conducting examination. Mode of examination will be intimated later. Applicants are instructed to carefully fill the online application form because editing option is not available there. Further updates about this Assam Direct recruitment will be published on Assam Government Official website in due course of time. Applicants can download AASC Recruitment notification from www.assam.gov.in web portal. Applicants can apply using the given link for Group -3 posts in AASC web portal. Candidates can get detailed information about reservation, age relaxation, selection process, examination scheme, syllabus, etc at AASC Recruitment notification. Applicants should registered in Employment exchange board of Assam state.
AASC Assam Group -3 Recruitment Notification – Details
|Name of the Organization||Assam Direct Recruitment Commission, Assam Administrative Staff College|
|Name of the Posts||Accountant/ cashier/ Junior Assistant/ LDA/ stenographer, Field Assistant, Field man, Foreman, etc|
|Location Of Jobs||Assam|
|Total Number of Vacancies||13141|
Assam Direct Recruitment Commission Vacancy Details
- Category I- Accountant/ Cashier/ Jr. Assistant/ LDA/ Stenographer, etc. – 8331 Posts
- Category II- Field Assistant, Fieldman, Foreman, Section Assistant Soil conservation Field worker junior, Agriculture Extension Assistant, etc. – 3690 Posts
- Category III- Driver- 1120 Posts
- Total Vacancies – 13141 Posts
AASC Group-III posts Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants should possess Bachelor’s Degree with Computer Certificate/ Diploma of Minimum 6 months duration for category-I posts.
- Applicants should have HSSLC or equivalent for other positions.
- Refer AASC notification more details.
- Applicants should be between 18 years to 40 years of age.
- Examination will be conducted for the applicants and shortlisted applicants will be called for document verification.
- Applicants should apply through online mode for this AASC Recruitment.
- Rs.350 for UR & OBC/ MOBC candidates.
- Rs.250 for SC/ ST (P) & ST(H) candidates.
- Online payment shall be acceptable.
Submission of online application form starting date: 11th April 2022
Submission of Online application form closing Date: 30 April 2022
Steps for apply AASC Recruitment 2022.
- Firstly, go to the main official website www.assam.gov.in.
- Click on Apply Here link placed below the State Level Recruitment Commission for Class -3 posts.
- Open the link Download Recruitment advertisement.
- Read the notification carefully.
- Click on Registration then enter employment exchange registration mobile number.
- After verification of mobile number, applicants are successfully registered in AASC web portal.
- The above steps are applicable for first time user.
- Others can login the page using application number and password.
- Enter General, Educational and Experience details here
- Upload necessary documents and make payment.
- Unique application number will be generated after successful submission of application.
- Applicants are advised to keep the application number for future reference.
Online Apply Registration Link: CLICK HERE
Official Notification: DOWNLOAD HERE
Official Website: CLICK HERE