Tamil Nadu Revenue Department Recruitment 2022 for 2748 Village Assistant at www.tn.gov.in
Tamil Nadu Revenue Department has released a notification at www.tn.gov.in for recruitment to the post of Village Assistant in Tamil Nadu. Interested contenders can apply online or offline on or before November 07, 2022
Tamil Nadu Revenue Department Vacancy Details October 2022- Details
|Name of the Organization||Tamil Nadu Revenue Department (TN Revenue Deptt.)|
|Post’s Name||Village Assistant|
|Vacant Positions||2748 Posts|
|Location of the Job||Tamil Nadu|
|Salary||Rs. 11,100 – 35,100/- Per Month|
Tamil Nadu Revenue Department Recruitment 2022 required eligibility details
As per Wellington Cantonment Board official notification applicant should have completed 5th from any of the recognized boards or universities.
As per the Central Institute of Fisheries Education Recruitment notification, the applicant should have minimum age of 21 years and a maximum of 32 years as on 3/9/2022.
TN Revenue Department Notification 2022
The notification regarding the vacant Village Assistant post was released soon. The applicangts must check the notification first. The notification by the Revenue Department at www.tn.gov.in will inform you of all the necessary information regarding the job opportunity. The notification will share details regarding the Salary given to the applicants appointed in the revenue department, eligibility criteria, age bar etc.
The Revenue and Disaster Management Department in the Tamil Nadu Government will fill the vacant posts with the best suited applicants. The notification by the Department states that the age should be around 21 to 32 years. The state Governement provides relaxation to specific categories to apply for the posts. The Village Assistant job requires the applicant to be a citizen of that taluk. We have provided the steps to check the notification. Apply by filling up the Tamil Nadu Revenue Department application form for the village assistant post as soon as possible, as the portal is now open.
How to check Tamil Nadu Revenue Department notice 2022
The applicantas can check the notification by visiting the official website of the Tamil Nadu Government, and then you have to look for the Tamil Nadu Revenue Department. The Department notification will help you decide on the job better. The steps to check the village assistant recuritment notification are as follows.
- Visit the Government’s official website of Tamil Nadu which is www.tn.gov.in
- Click on the announcements tab on the top menu bar. As you click on the option, a new page will open. There you can select the Deaprtment wise option.
- As you wtich to department -wise, youcan select R fromthealphabets given to go tothe Revenue Department.
- Then, all the notifictions regarding the Revenue Department will be on the computer screen.
- Applicants must click onthe link- Applications are invited for the Village Assistant through the website from the 10th to 07th Octoebr 2022
- As you click on the link- a new window will open, fill out the form with the details required and print the application form.
|Start date to apply online||10th October 2022|
|Closing Date to apply Online||07th November 2022|
|Last date for submission of Hard copy of application||14th November 2022|
|Date of Written Exam||30 November 2022|
|Date of Interview||15th and 16th December 2022|
Apply Online: Click Here